- Biography: Megyn Kelly grew up in upstate New York in Syracuse before moving to Delmar at age nine. Kelly went on to earn her undergraduate degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and her J.D. from Albany Law School. After school, she became an associate in the Chicago office of Bickel & Brewer LLP, and then an attorney who practiced as a litigator with Jones Day, in New York City, Chicago and Washington, D.C., before leaving to pursue a career in journalism. She joined Fox News Channel in 2004.
- Date of birth: November 18, 1970 (she is 43 years old)
- Place of birth:
- Residence: We do not know where Megyn Kelly lives
- Sex: F
- What is Megyn Kelly known for? Fox News
Gossip | Articles | News
- Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly says her children are unaware that she's on TV
- October 22, 2014, 9:26 pm
- Megyn Kelly anchors a highly rated Fox News show five nights a week, but her kids may not be aware of it.
- Megyn Kelly: My Kids Don't Know What I Do for a Living
- October 22, 2014, 3:11 am
- While FOX News Channel anchor Megyn Kelly couldn't be happier with the success of her TV show, the mom of three admits she could use a little bit more sleep.