- Biography: A native of Burnt Hills, New York, Kate Snow is a 1991 graduate of Cornell and holds a Masters in Foreign Service from the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. She currently works for Dateline on NBC. Prior to that, Snow joined ABC in 2003 as a Good Morning America's White House reporter before she was selected to co-host the morning show's weekend edition. She had worked previously at NPR and NBC Radio, and also worked as a reporter at KOAT-TV from 1995-1998 and at CNN from 1998-2003.
- Date of birth: June 10, 1969 (she is 45 years old)
- Place of birth:
- Residence: We do not know where Kate Snow lives
- Sex: F
- What is Kate Snow known for? NBC Host
Gossip | Articles | News
- Zelda Williams gives first interview since her father Robin Williams' suicide
- February 27, 2015, 3:14 am
- "It's going to take a lot of work to allow myself to have the sort of fun, happy life that I had, but that's important," she told interviewer Kate Snow.
- Robin Williams' Daughter Zelda Says There's No Point In Questioning Dad's ...
- February 26, 2015, 10:13 pm
- During her recent interview with NBC national correspondent Kate Snow, Williams failed to give any reason as to why she thinks her father decided to end his life, the Los Angeles Times reported.