- Biography: Christi Paul joined the Headline News network and CNN family in the spring of 2003 after working as a reporter and anchor in Boise, Idaho, and Phoenix, Arizona. Paul was born and raised in Bellevue, Ohio and attended the University of Toledo, where she earned a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism. She got her start in broadcast journalism in Clarksburg, West Virginia, working as a news anchor, editor, photographer, and reporter at WDTV. The stunningly beaufiful Paul is a former Miss Mansfield (Ohio); Miss Greater Cleveland, 1991?92; and third runner up to Miss Ohio, 1993.
- Date of birth: January 1, 1969 (she is 46 years old)
- Place of birth: Bellevue, Ohio United States
- Residence: We do not know where Christi Paul lives
- Sex: F
- What is Christi Paul known for? HLN Anchor
Gossip | Articles | News
- Mom who shamed teen: 'Not here to be her friend'
- May 21, 2015, 12:11 pm
- That mom, Val Starks, says she knows her tough-love parenting style won't be accepted by everyone, but that her daughter understands and accepts her punishment.
- Did kayak trip with fiance end in murder?
- May 15, 2015, 1:35 pm
- Making the story even more bizarre: Angelika Graswald admitted to being happy about Vincent Viafore's death in diary entries.