- Biography: A tv anchor host on MSNBC, Jansing was born in Fairport Harbor, Ohio. She graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism from Otterbein College in Ohio in 1978. After college she worked multiple jobs in the media including radio gigs on WOKO in Albany, New York and WIPS-AM in Ticonderoga, New York. In 1980 and 1981, she worked at WTRY-AM in Troy, New York leading to an reporter then anchor position at WNYT in Albany, New York. After 17 years she joined NBC in 1998.
- Date of birth: January 30, 1957 (she is 58 years old)
- Place of birth: Fairport Harbor, Ohio
- Residence: We do not know where Chris Jansing lives
- Sex: F
- What is Chris Jansing known for? MSNBC Anchor
Gossip | Articles | News
- Meet the Press Transcript - August 23, 2015
- August 23, 2015, 10:24 am
- Earlier this week, my colleague Chris Jansing caught up with Rand Paul in Haiti and he did not hold back when he was asked about Donald Trump.
- The Joe Biden honeymoon
- August 20, 2015, 5:45 am
- PAUL: In a series of interviews with NBC's Chris Jansing, Rand Paul didn't hold back on what he thinks of Donald Trump.