- Biography: A tv anchor host on MSNBC, Jansing was born in Fairport Harbor, Ohio. She graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism from Otterbein College in Ohio in 1978. After college she worked multiple jobs in the media including radio gigs on WOKO in Albany, New York and WIPS-AM in Ticonderoga, New York. In 1980 and 1981, she worked at WTRY-AM in Troy, New York leading to an reporter then anchor position at WNYT in Albany, New York. After 17 years she joined NBC in 1998.
- Date of birth: January 30, 1957 (she is 58 years old)
- Place of birth: Fairport Harbor, Ohio
- Residence: We do not know where Chris Jansing lives
- Sex: F
- What is Chris Jansing known for? MSNBC Anchor
Gossip | Articles | News
- MSNBC Anchor-Activist Thomas Roberts Presses Valerie Jarrett from the Left on ...
- April 13, 2015, 9:53 am
- However, Roberts asked NBC White House reporter Chris Jansing to “explain how big of a deal this is and if there is the muster to get a bill signed by the President.
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- April 1, 2015, 12:03 am
- “There is no question that to mainstream homosexuality within the active duty military would have an impact on unit cohesion, an impact on