- Biography: A tv anchor host on MSNBC, Jansing was born in Fairport Harbor, Ohio. She graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism from Otterbein College in Ohio in 1978. After college she worked multiple jobs in the media including radio gigs on WOKO in Albany, New York and WIPS-AM in Ticonderoga, New York. In 1980 and 1981, she worked at WTRY-AM in Troy, New York leading to an reporter then anchor position at WNYT in Albany, New York. After 17 years she joined NBC in 1998.
- Date of birth: January 30, 1957 (she is 57 years old)
- Place of birth: Fairport Harbor, Ohio
- Residence: We do not know where Chris Jansing lives
- Sex: F
- What is Chris Jansing known for? MSNBC Anchor
Gossip | Articles | News
- First Read's Morning Clips
- March 6, 2014, 5:03 am
- line-up: Chris Jansing interviews Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and MSNBC Contributor Steve Clemons on the situation in Ukraine. Joining Chris from CPAC
- An Actual War on Women? ABC and CBS Skip Domestic Violence Claim Against ...
- March 5, 2014, 7:45 am
- In 2012, MSNBC anchor Chris Jansing pushed the "war on women" theme during International Women's Day.