- Biography: A tv anchor host on MSNBC, Jansing was born in Fairport Harbor, Ohio. She graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism from Otterbein College in Ohio in 1978. After college she worked multiple jobs in the media including radio gigs on WOKO in Albany, New York and WIPS-AM in Ticonderoga, New York. In 1980 and 1981, she worked at WTRY-AM in Troy, New York leading to an reporter then anchor position at WNYT in Albany, New York. After 17 years she joined NBC in 1998.
- Date of birth: January 30, 1957 (she is 58 years old)
- Place of birth: Fairport Harbor, Ohio
- Residence: We do not know where Chris Jansing lives
- Sex: F
- What is Chris Jansing known for? MSNBC Anchor
Gossip | Articles | News
- Josh Earnest Couldn't Even Convince an MSNBC Panel to Believe What He ...
- March 26, 2015, 7:41 am
- That's when NBC News White House correspondent Chris Jansing stepped in. “How, when you have the embassy closed, Americans have left, you have the
- MSNBC Panel Presses Earnest: Shouldn't You Stop Calling Yemen a Success ...
- March 26, 2015, 4:29 am
- Morning Joe cohost Mika Brzezinski and NBC News White House correspondent Chris Jansing challenged White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest Thursday