- Biography: A tv anchor host on MSNBC, Jansing was born in Fairport Harbor, Ohio. She graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism from Otterbein College in Ohio in 1978. After college she worked multiple jobs in the media including radio gigs on WOKO in Albany, New York and WIPS-AM in Ticonderoga, New York. In 1980 and 1981, she worked at WTRY-AM in Troy, New York leading to an reporter then anchor position at WNYT in Albany, New York. After 17 years she joined NBC in 1998.
- Date of birth: January 30, 1957 (she is 58 years old)
- Place of birth: Fairport Harbor, Ohio
- Residence: We do not know where Chris Jansing lives
- Sex: F
- What is Chris Jansing known for? MSNBC Anchor
Gossip | Articles | News
- NBC's Chris Jansing Gushes Over 'an Energized, Combative President'; Scolds ...
- January 22, 2015, 3:39 am
- NBC News senior White House correspondent Chris Jansing did her best to provide some White House spin during Wednesday's NBC Nightly News, hailing
- What to Expect From Obama's State of the Union Speech
- January 20, 2015, 8:42 am
- By Kristen Welker and Chris Jansing. What to Expect From Obama's State of the Union Speech. By Kristen Welker and Chris Jansing. President Barack