- Biography: A tv anchor host on MSNBC, Jansing was born in Fairport Harbor, Ohio. She graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism from Otterbein College in Ohio in 1978. After college she worked multiple jobs in the media including radio gigs on WOKO in Albany, New York and WIPS-AM in Ticonderoga, New York. In 1980 and 1981, she worked at WTRY-AM in Troy, New York leading to an reporter then anchor position at WNYT in Albany, New York. After 17 years she joined NBC in 1998.
- Date of birth: January 30, 1957 (she is 56 years old)
- Place of birth: Fairport Harbor, Ohio
- Residence: We do not know where Chris Jansing lives
- Sex: F
- What is Chris Jansing known for? MSNBC Anchor
Gossip | Articles | News
- Ron Fournier: 'Asinine' Small Budget Deal 'Shows How Pitiful' D.C. Has Become
- December 9, 2013, 6:50 am
- MSNBC anchor Chris Jansing noted that the small budget deal, many of the details of which remain unknown, was described by the Washington Post as a “ceasefire.
- Reid or Ronan for 4:00 PM Host? Here's One Common Sense Solution for MSNBC
- December 9, 2013, 6:34 am
- To that end, placing Reid into the 4:00 PM slot therefore means having to move someone else in the current dayside lineup (Thomas Roberts, Chris Jansing, Andrea Mitchell, etc.