- Biography: Brooke Baldwin works as a news correspondent for CNN. She earned a double bachelor?s degree in journalism and Spanish from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2001. Baldwin came to the CNN ain 2008. and in 2010 she joined Rick's List with CNN anchor Rick Sanchez. Prior to CNN she worked as a lead reporter for tWTTG in Washington, D.C., and at WOWK in Charleston/Huntington, West Virginia, where she was the morning anchor. She began her news broadcasting career at WVIR in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Date of birth: Sorry, we don't know how old Brooke Baldwin is
- Place of birth:
- Residence: Brooke Baldwin lives in Atlanta, Georgia
- Sex: F
- What is Brooke Baldwin known for? CNN
Gossip | Articles | News
- The UVA Case and Rape-Hoax Denial
- March 30, 2015, 3:34 am
- Meanwhile, in the CNN report on the March 23 press conference, anchor Brooke Baldwin, correspondent Sara Ganim and legal analyst Sunny Hostin were
- CNN host asks unbelievable question: 'Hasn't Bowe Bergdahl suffered enough?'
- March 27, 2015, 3:31 am
- CNN host, Brooke Baldwin asked a guest panelist Wednesday the kind of question that continues to tank their ratings when she probed whether Bowe Bergdahl hadn't already suffered enough punishment.