- Biography: Born in Australia, Brianna Keilar grew up in Orange County, California and graduated from Mission Viejo High School in 1998, where she was voted homecoming queen in her senior year. Keilar graduated with a dual bachelor's degrees in Mass Communications and Psychology from the the University of California, Berkeley, in 2001. She began her career in television as an intern and PA at KTVU in Oakland, and then she worked as a greporter at CBS KIMA-TV in Yakima, Washington. In 2003, Keilar moved to New York to be an anchor, reporter and producer for CBS News on mtvU before joining CNN.
- Date of birth: September 21, 1980 (she is 33 years old)
- Place of birth: Australia
- Residence: We do not know where Brianna Keilar lives
- Sex: F
- What is Brianna Keilar known for? CNN
Gossip | Articles | News
- Norah O'Donnell, Brianna Keilar Moderate Panels at Politico's 'Women Rule' Event
- December 8, 2013, 5:21 am
- A handful of television anchors and reporters participated this week in Politico's “Women Rule” summit held in Washington, D.
- Income Inequality the 'Defining Challenge of Our Time' Says President Obama
- December 4, 2013, 10:34 am
- By Brianna Keilar and Kevin Liptak, CNN. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. Barack Obama American flags. (CNN) — The growing gap between rich and poor Americans is