- Biography: Born in Australia, Brianna Keilar grew up in Orange County, California and graduated from Mission Viejo High School in 1998, where she was voted homecoming queen in her senior year. Keilar graduated with a dual bachelor's degrees in Mass Communications and Psychology from the the University of California, Berkeley, in 2001. She began her career in television as an intern and PA at KTVU in Oakland, and then she worked as a greporter at CBS KIMA-TV in Yakima, Washington. In 2003, Keilar moved to New York to be an anchor, reporter and producer for CBS News on mtvU before joining CNN.
- Date of birth: September 21, 1980 (she is 33 years old)
- Place of birth: Australia
- Residence: We do not know where Brianna Keilar lives
- Sex: F
- What is Brianna Keilar known for? CNN
Gossip | Articles | News
- Chelsea Clinton Is Pregnant with First Child
- April 17, 2014, 12:40 pm
- According to CNN White House correspondent Brianna Keilar's sources, the fact that Hillary Clinton will become a grandmother later this year will not stop her from running for president in 2016.
- Hillary Clinton to Address International Jewish Group
- April 14, 2014, 8:21 am
- Clinton said she was "personally skeptical that the Iranians would follow through and deliver" on the interim deal, adding that she had "seen their behavior over years.