- Biography: The lovely Alex Witt is a native of Los Angeles and attended the University of Southern California, majoring in journalism, and the prestigious Marlborough School for Girls in Los Angeles. Witt has served in serveral roles since joining MSNBC in 1999, most recently as an Anchor. She began her career as a producer for the Today Show in Burbank, California. Then she became a reporter at KCBA in California from 1990?1992 and at WNYW-TV in New York from 1996?1998. She has also worked for California stations KCBS-TV, KNBC-TV and KABC-TV.
- Date of birth: April 9, 1961 (she is 60 years old)
- Place of birth:
- Residence: We do not know where Alex Witt lives
- Sex: F
- What is Alex Witt known for? MSNBC
Gossip | Articles | News
- C.J.: Coach Grant's lady friend's all time favorite Viking is who?
- September 28, 2015, 4:17 pm
- In a Sunday interview on MSNBC with Alex Witt, Copeland, the founder of “Sharing and Caring Hands,” said that when she got to meet the pontiff
- Pope: Women integral to future of church
- September 26, 2015, 1:36 pm
- Pope: Women integral to future of church. MSNBC's Alex Witt and Chris Matthews discuss the Pope's view on women in the Catholic Church, and reflect